money..money..money...

0 comments
Russell Peters...the Canadian bases comedian...
he has got cars and cars in his garage..
his income is around 15million per year...
I was thinking what??!!
I couldn't even earn that for my whole life..
worry about money?
I was like..that was the most important thing of all..
how am I suppose to get my ass to Uk without money..

world are like tat..
some don't even have to worry about money and they can sit there and gaming everyday..
why?? cause they are born to be rich..

I jz wanna study and catch up my tiny little dream which cost RM30,000..
I can't do what I wanna do for money..
I hv a gal..which I have to take care..
though..I'm the one who need to save..reduce my spending..
but I keep asking her to save..
I can't let her bear the same hard feeling as me..
It jz not fair..

Loans..with high interest rate..
scholarship..with lousy results..
come on..what should I do man...