LSI Colorsplash Camera - Arrival

0 comments
After few days, finally my camera arrived at my doorstep. From wednesday to saturday, it was a long wait for me..

The Colorsplash camera was never catch my attention nor impress me at the first sight, it doesnt really looks attractive to me compared with other Lomography's cameras.

But still, this 'buy one free one' deal does attract me to give it a try.


So here's the things that are in the pack,
  • the camera itself
  • 12 color gel filters
  • colorsplash chakras hardcover book
  • some booklet and manual


Too bad,
I was expecting the skin-like rubber case to come along with the camera but no. Perhaps that is only for earlier batch of stock.


Also, it's paper box packaging but not a plastic container packaging that we can see in the net. I guess that's also for earlier batch only.

Anyway, it's a great deal for me to try on this 35mm camera. It looks like a party camera to me cz of it's colorsplashing result. So, I'll do a short review on the camera after I've done my roll with it.