thx...frens...

6 comments
ok..tis is a late post....sry for late....

12nd of dec....it is my b'day...every yr....not many will remember or know about it....

as i'm getting familiar with the boring b'day....this yr...all of u r making it special.....thx a lot...
it was a vry meaningful day to me....all of my old frens...khai sheng, zhen yi, wilson, thiam wang, yee tong, ching yee, beng chuen, tiong liang, ming han, soo may, lai tieng, sheryn, hooi ting, cheng hoe, shyang shi, yean ching and ewe lim.....

my college frens...huey ling, jia xin, guek ngoh, yee hui, jin foong, meng yi, jiaying, hui juan, ai phing, ker shing, shi hui, harn sze, theam khim, boon yan, xiang ting, sotong, huey jiun, and also siew siew.....

my frenster pals....stary, december, sweet heart, yuan zhen, sean yang, kk, elaine, pei sing, shu wei, yen, kok min, seh siong, leon woo, mr. pee, ying.....

and also wendy..she was the 1st one who wish me....maclen, the funny guy....wish to be the 1st one but he jz manage to get the 2nd place....haha thx a lot frens....u all r making my b'day a special day 4 me this yr.....

6 comments

Anonymous
March 4, 2008 at 8:10 PM

hmm...not bad not bad....still rmb me...hahaxx...tis year i will rmb r b'day la...n i will not 4gt ur present(hopefully)...hehexx...


love,
juan

Reply
March 9, 2008 at 10:55 AM

wat do u mean by hopefully? haha

Reply
Anonymous
March 9, 2008 at 4:55 PM

mean hopefully i rmb ur b'day earlier la...den i can prepare ur present first...haha...

Reply
March 9, 2008 at 5:06 PM

haha...c 1st lo....still long time to go...how u found me?

Reply
Anonymous
March 31, 2008 at 11:05 AM

tat day i gt 3 friends including u birthday leh~
view ur friendster lo~

Reply
February 18, 2013 at 11:42 PM

y dun hv me ??

Reply
Post a Comment