AnYth!ng BuT OrdiNARy!!!

4 comments

"I'm going to clearly be myself, I write wat i feel, I never worry wat others thk"


I jz read an artical about avril..wat she said was right..

"I'm gonna dress wat's me, I'm gonna act what's me and i'm gonna sing wat's me"

when u were born v such creativity..y mz u hide it!? jz bcoz we worry about wt others thk!? tat's ridiculous!!!

I was thking too much in this holiday...but this artical gv me an inspiration on it..


a clear example we can see..yup, a 24 yrs old punk-rocker is everything you can thk of, tat's everything but ordinary, of course..she's a dynamic spirit, a true wild child..who dare to fulfill her dream....and she always knew wat she should do..


4 comments

October 5, 2008 at 6:50 PM

同意啦,做的东西,其实自己觉得对的,就应该去做,朋友只是帮忙吧了,最后决定还是看自己啦。。加油。。看清楚后就要好好出发!

Reply
November 11, 2008 at 6:31 PM

it is great to do the thing we wanna do without considering too much. we r affected by the world out there and cause our pure thinking disappear. cant like wanna do then do. will scare this scare that. haa.. juz wanna say all da best to u in doin the things u r into it. heard they said u r doing music now. that was great.keep it on with that passion!

Reply
December 16, 2008 at 11:15 PM

strongly agree with u....
in this world,there wont be everyone will be agree with you,but be honest to urself n ur feeling. tat's will make u even confident and brighter among others^^ btw,i found that it is not easy to original.

Reply
December 25, 2008 at 12:17 PM

carrielyn: heard they said??? who??haha
i agree v u..and thx for ur support yea..

doll: it's realli not easy to be original..true..but i hope i'm the one who make it..

Reply
Post a Comment