Good boY gon3 BAD!!!!

5 comments

many ppl thk tat i'm always mama's good boy..

maybe i am..coz my mum is very strict to me..

from my hair, friends, till outing..everything is under her control..

i noe maybe it's a way for her to show her concern..but it's too over d...

lack of communication is the major problem i thk...

as time goes by...there r many secret among my family members...

dun u feel it's too weird to hv such family??

i mean..wat kind of family is this...

a family that the son cant share their interest v the mother..

their cant agree with each other in most topic...

i'm wondering y parents always thk tat they are rite...

jz bcoz they are older than us??

y cant they accept our opinion??

when they dun wanna listen to us...there's always generation gaps..

when there's generation gaps..problems appear...like me..

i hv a fren..he's very nice..and he got a wonderful family..which i always hope for..

his mum is very friendly..his parents can communicate well with their children..

they can share their feelings and thought...

i understand maybe sumtimes they'll hv arguments..but tat is unavoidable...

unlike mine..war that never end..
honestly..i hope i'm part of their family..
everytime i came bac from their home..it's like the end of sweet dreams for me..

ppl used to said..there's no place better than own home..

but for me..there's always a place tat is better than own home..

when can i get my own life..the life i always dream for...

i'm sick of following her instruction..
wat for be a good boy...i hate my life..
i wanna do wat i feel to do..

i wanna go where i feel to go..

i wanna talk whenever i feel to talk..

tell me when this day will cum...


5 comments

February 10, 2009 at 7:04 PM

Ohh ya really??
I think that we have a family is better than the ppl dnt have family...
Be appreciate the time you live with your family coz maybe one day you go KL study u wil so miss them..
haha..
how r u recently??
Our trio partner is going to Japan already...
If you are free then we three gather again and rock the songs again...
Feel free to contact with me...

Best wishes,
Edwin

Reply
February 11, 2009 at 3:41 PM

i knew u would said so...
maybe one day i'll regret...when they are not v me anymore..
but for this moment..i'm still very insist tat i'll be glad and looking forward to go KL..living my own life..
haha..as u read my blog, u shd noe tat it's hard for me to go out d..so how to gather ..haiz

Reply
February 12, 2009 at 12:49 AM

hey..
wat happen also be appreciate..
just the way ur mum used is unappropriate...
sumtimes i might think that also..
but recall back how they work so hard to giv us a better life then u will feel better..
just try..
dun argue v them..
if really get angry then just remnain silence..
dun hurt ur mum..

Reply
February 12, 2009 at 3:05 PM

yea..mb u r rite..
but i used to remain silent as u suggest..and the problem is getting serious when i remain silent..
they'll treat me like a puppet
my dad woould work hard and gv me a better life,my mum..she'll jz control this n tat..
everything in my plan she'll spoil it..
i gotta work hard to gv myself a better life i thk..
em...for me, she won understand wat i wan if i remain silent
but if i argue v her, she dun wanna hear..
so both din work..better shut up and go my own way..

Reply
February 17, 2009 at 3:58 PM

lolz....erm...wat i suppose to say regarding wat u r thinking...
it's sound familiar...

i heard it again n again,repeated from different ppl...n included myself^^ (anyway, i think i was childish)

there sure must be a generation gap between ppl tat got discrepancy of 6 years old...

dun be upset,it doesn't help anything..stand for what u think r right & no one will stop u from persue wat u want (unless urself)

there r nothing perfect in this world, however v dun really need everyone to agree wif us. (tat's impossible)

everything wont happen as we wish..jz think something to fix it,k? XDDD

anyway,take care^^

Reply
Post a Comment