wasted

10 comments
this morning..i flipped through my high school annual magazine..

looking at the photo of the students who achived good results..

the name of the students listed..showing their achievement in various field..

sports, martial art, calligraphy, art, bla bla bla..

none of them hv my name..

and then i realise tat..

wat hv i done for these few yrs..

dreaming??

i'm so envy with them..
i'm good in nth..and i've wasted so my time dreaming in high school...

i wish i could back to the past..

maybe ppl will b able to attach importance to me, feel my existence..if i work hard to improve myself...

different from now..i got nth..no money, no talent, no look, no everything..

shit..i gotta work hard n stop dreaming d...


10 comments

February 12, 2009 at 12:44 AM

erm..
dun look at the past d..
work hard for future..

Reply
February 12, 2009 at 2:55 PM

yea lo..jz feel tat i've wasted so much time d...almost 20 d still noe nth...

Reply
February 12, 2009 at 4:42 PM

I jz bec from the trip few days ago, no ppl accompanied me but self-travel.The when I reached every place, my frens who live there met with me...Aiyo, bout the trip one, tel u when free, but now is bout our trio, wanna bec to sch and play?? I go n ask Ming Han when they wil practise then i 'll cal u..U hv finished the exam, hvnt u???

Reply
February 12, 2009 at 5:53 PM

yup finished d..call me la..

Reply
February 17, 2009 at 4:06 PM

hmm...u really thinked a lot,buddy^^

after read through wat u had written, i hv the same feeling here
however,i nvr feel regret bout my life XDDD (i think u r really pessimistic,man)

mayb last time u didn't did it well ,but u can do it better in future

Reply
February 18, 2009 at 12:49 AM

em..maybe i am..
but time wasted is a truth rite..
sure i'll do better in the future..

Reply
February 18, 2009 at 2:02 PM

hey..buddy...
look what i found for u..
it's just some website that allow u to sing up there..it's cute..
n perhaps u may like it..^^

www.meetoto.com

erm...there r another website around...u counld search it on google..

hv fun n enjoy it^^

Reply
February 18, 2009 at 5:03 PM

oo..i am a member of meetoto since last yr...haha...
but i nvr sing up there la...
thx anyway

Reply
February 19, 2009 at 2:55 PM

oh...i see..
the song on ur blog is nice
i like it^^
amyway,i jz open a new blog at here..

Reply
February 20, 2009 at 11:19 AM

ooh, tat song is from the OST of high sch musical 2..

Reply
Post a Comment